Trest professionals are experienced in providing plan sponsors with design, compliance and benefits communication services in connection with employee benefits plans, including health and welfare arrangements, fringe benefits, retirement plans and key employee arrangements in the public and private sectors. Our professionals include bilingual communication specialists with years of experience preparing employee benefit plan communications. Trest’s team is uniquely qualified to serve as an organization’s resource due to the breadth of our technical employee benefits expertise and communications experience, providing technical accuracy with clear, easy-to-understand writing.
Trest recognizes that excellence is not unique to any specific group of individuals. We strategically design recruitment initiatives in order to attract, develop, and advance the most talented and accomplished employee benefits professionals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status, personal background, political affiliation or any other dimension of diversity. Utilizing the talents of people with a wide range of characteristics, backgrounds and experiences positively impacts every aspect of our firm – first and foremost – our ability to deliver quality services to our clients which exceed their expectations.
Due to the sophistication of our practice and impeccable knowledge of employee benefit laws, rules and regulations, we are practical in our advice and approach in solving complicated employee benefits problems and in developing long-term strategies for providing employee benefits to all employee classifications. Our professionals’ decades of employee benefits experience enables Trest to accurately evaluate regulatory and litigation risks associated with benefit offerings and the resolution of issues, and to advise plan sponsors on the most practical alternatives based upon the circumstances. Our straightforward approach takes your company’s workforce, internal challenges, needs, and costs into consideration. When you hire Trest, you get access to talented, seasoned professionals who utilize state-of-the-art technology with reliable processes that are critical in today’s complex employee benefit environment.
- Congress candidates differ on right prescription for health care - Plattsburgh Press Republican
- The Growing American Retirement Crisis | Falmouth Columns - CapeNews.net
- Mount Carmel to hold flag retirement ceremony Sunday - News Item
- Tedisco, McCalmon break over health care, police reform - The Daily Gazette
- Why La Russa came out of retirement to take Sox manager job - Comcast SportsNet Chicago
- Local Event: VEGA Aerial Fitness + Wellness | Spooky Flips + Tricks Classes - Patch.com
- MASSAGE FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS - Hometown Focus
- Chappaqua Schools Hires Director of Equity, Inclusion & Wellness - The Examiner News
- New Welltower CEO remains committed to 'wellness infrastructure' - News - McKnight's Senior Living
- Harvard FAS to Replace 2020 Spring Break with Intermittent 'Wellness Days' | News - Harvard Crimson